Topic: Ibanez TS10 Tubescreamer

Anyone use one of these? If I'm correct, the TS9 is the new version of this pedal...any comments on it would be appreciated.

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Re: Ibanez TS10 Tubescreamer

Stephen I used to have the old tube screemer im not to familiar with the new one but the new effects pedal I just got has the same features and sound,I remember having 4 stomp boxes and a waw waw pedal this was before they had all the units mounted in one unit and the boss ME-50 covers all these effects and a whole lot more,I still have the Jimmy Hendrix cry baby and it still performs as great as the day I got it just a little worn from the road wear like me lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Ibanez TS10 Tubescreamer

I've heard that the Tube screamer circuit is one of the most copied and produced...course there's a good reason for that. More info can be found at: 

www.wamplerpedals.com
http://www.indyguitarist.com/forum/

Wampler builds and modify's petals for some of the best players in the business. He also provides instructions (some free) for modifying your own.

Middleaged Redneck sorta guy who refuses to grow up...passion for music, especially Southern Rock but like bout everything cept Gangsta/Hip Hop. Collect guitars, mandolins, and love to ride Harleys.