Topic: Roger Guppy.

I just heard some time ago, that Rogers beloved Mother passed away  in England this morning.

My deepest sympathy Roger to you and all your clan.

Beautiful young people are acts of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art..

May heaven be her bed to rest in.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Roger Guppy.

Terrible news. Sorry to hear that. Thoughts to Roger and the family.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Thank you Helena and Mark,

It happened very suddenly and we are all very much in shock at present.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger, such a shock, indeed.
May God bless her and keep her and grant strength to you and yours.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Sorry to hear this Roger.  I wish you and your family the best of luck.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Sad news, Roger. Love and hugs to everyone.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Roger my condolences to you and your family on the loss of your mother very sad news.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Prayer out to you...God Bless

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Roger sorry to hear your mother passed away suddenly...
my condolences.
ark

Sorry to hear about your mom...Roger

Sorry for your loss.

Brad.

one caper after another

My Condolences for your loss Roger

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

I dont know what i'd do if i lost my mom right now. My heart goes out to you.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Thank you all,

I guess after 16 years on her own it was time be reunited with my dad.

It is a little difficult with me being so far away from the rest of the family but phones, on-line chat and e-mails lessen the distance.

Roger

Roger, my sincere condolences to you and your family.  16 years is a hefty amount of time for a broken heart to last... clearly she was a strong woman and finished what needed to be while on this Earth.  Not sure if everyone else around the world celebrates Mother's Day as we do here in the US today...  My heart aches for you and others that don't have their mom with them to hug today.  My deepest sympathies.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Roger,  My sympathies are with you this evening and our prayers to you and your family.

Respectfully:
Your Friend,
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Roger - I lost my mother suddenly in May of 1996, the Wednesday after Mother's Day.  There probably hasn't been a day since that I haven't wished I could talk to her.  I can't say that I know what you're going through, but I know what I went through and wouldn't wish it on you or anyone.  If you want to talk or IM or e-mail or anything, just reach out. 

I wish we could sit together at the kitchen table and sip some coffee and just let the words hang in the air waiting to be said.  It's something I wish we could do for you, to just be there.  But we can't.  It's all electrons.  The thought is there. 

Call if you need to.  IM if you like.  My heart is open to you and my prayers are for peace for your mother's soul. 

- Derek

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Roger,

I'm so sorry to find out about your loss, it's so hard to understand why and when things happen, but especially hard when it's unexpected, again I'm so sorry for your loss, as I myself have had a string of my family as well as my Wifes family pass in this last year, some expected, some not, so I know how it feels, best wishes to you my friend.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

hello Roger, so sorry to hear about your loss. i lost my mum nearly four years ago and my dad six months ago. Times are hard, but if we are strong and think about it at least our parents did not lose us. Hope your family are ok and just remember the good times. 

cheers
sinkybhoy.

Roger,

Sincere condolences to you my overseas buddy. I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss. As always, when life gets crappy and seems unfair, turn to the one thing that never fails in the healing process; MUSIC!!!

Peace, Love and Guitars,

SouthPaw41L(Toney)

Give everything but up.

Thank you all and thank you for sharing your losses too. My mum was 87 and still living independantly on her own. It was unexpected and happened quickly without any suffering which was a blessing for her but hard on us.

I have a small circle of very good friends here who have been very supportive who have been checking I'm OK every day and it is good to talk about personal tragedys with people you trust.

I have just arranged my flight to go back for 10 days, volcano permitting, for her funeral so I will be with the family for a while.

Toney, my guitar certainly been a comfort to me and teaching some of my young students on Saturday and today has helped too.

Roger

Safe travels Roger... I hope you have a small guitar you can bring along with you - or someone's there you can borrow during your down time.  I can't imagine a better friend to bring along for support when all the hubub subsides in the evenings.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hi Amy,

I shall be be stopping with my little brother who has  3 or 4 guitars so I shall be able to keep playing. We might even end up going to his local with them one night as we usually do when I am there. The last time there were 5 of us playing and we ended up at one of the guy's house until the early hours of the morning.

My mum was a pretty good pianist and as kids we often played along with her, she always enjoyed our playing and the recordings I sent her especially this one that I did for her which has photos from her's and dad's engagement, wedding plus Jean, Colin and I as kids:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF0vWvX9gCo

Roger

That's a beautiful video, Roger

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Great Video Roger, the pics are wonderful !

I'll bet your Mom loved it !

Later, Wayne P