Topic: Carolina Breakers :)

This is a cool local trio I wanted to share with you guys.... 2 of the guys live just a few miles up the road from me and the other is about 20 minutes from here. A great group of guys with a very diverse repertoire. They've been getting some local air time and gaining popularity. They mainly just play for fun... The lead singer is the local optometrist smile Anyway, I've been digging their song "Key to my Heart" (singer sounds like Cheech in this one smilehttp://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/502631  you'll have to click on "Key to my Heart" to hear it....

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Carolina Breakers :)

I digz the horns - Nice

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

3 (edited by cameronkl7 2010-11-19 00:28:15)

Hey Pix,

I have a cousin who plays in a Beach music band out of Columbia SC, I just sent him a note asking if he knew them, he knows a lot of people in those types of bands. He also has a radio spot a few nights a week from out of Columbia he's on the air right now from 7"00 til 9;00 Hers a link to his station

http://www.ourgenerationradio.com/

Hey Pix he says he's heard of them, says he'll play some of thier music on the air if they send him some

Cam

His name is Gene Lee played with a band called "The Sensational Epic's"

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Very cool Cam! I'll pass it on... I checked out his band on youtube and I've heard some of their stuff before. Nice! Hard to not love some good beach/shagging music growing up in this area smile Hope to see ya Saturday if you can make it to the jam!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]