1 (edited by resprod 2013-10-07 00:53:52)

Topic: Might be us again

This song is about a couple who after may things in life end up together.  Originally played with a moderately fast tempo (120 bpm) it can be slowed down to a more thoughtful deep thinking version.  I recorded an earlier version (since adjust a few versus and layout) that will give you an idea of tempo.  It can heard at:

https://soundcloud.com/tom-rogers-2/might-be-us-again

Might be us againTom Rogers

CAPO 3

Strum:D/DU/UDU

Intro:  / G - - - / G - - - / G - - - / G - - - /

[G]Sitting in the summer breeze   

[C]Watching the sun go[G] down

[G]Laughing and having fun

[C]Spending the night on the[G] town

[G]We go across a sunset bridge

[C]Walking alone to[G]gether

[G]Not a care in the world

[C]Thinking of each [G]other

[G]A glass of[D] wine maybe two

[C]Sneak a kiss now and[G] then

[G]Holding hands on[D] a moon lit night

[C]Might be us[G] again

[G]Looking out feeling hope

[C]The future [G]that we see

[G]Where we go, our hearts only know

[C]Together you[G] and me

[C]Might be us[G] again

[Em]The world about[D] us moves

[C]Our invitations de-[G]clined

[Em]We ask, with [D]no answer

[C]Maybe it’s a [G]sign

[C]Might be us[G] again

1991 Washburn D12CE/N
2006 Taylor 412ce

"What I want is songs that echo. The stuff we're doing now is like somebody's bedsheets; spread 'em out, soil 'em, ship 'em out to laundry, you know? But our songs...I want us to be able to fold ourselves up in them forever...understand?  Words and music."

Re: Might be us again

If anyone can tell me where I am going wrong with my ChordPro, I'd appreciate it.

1991 Washburn D12CE/N
2006 Taylor 412ce

"What I want is songs that echo. The stuff we're doing now is like somebody's bedsheets; spread 'em out, soil 'em, ship 'em out to laundry, you know? But our songs...I want us to be able to fold ourselves up in them forever...understand?  Words and music."

you forgot go put [ song ] at the beginning and [/song] at the end notice that I separated the [ song ] with a space between the brackets otherwise it would activate the chordpro just click on quote on my post of your song to see how I did it smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Thanks Russell. I leave one little step and it all goes to hell. :-)

1991 Washburn D12CE/N
2006 Taylor 412ce

Hi resprod
I had to play around with Chopro to get the song to read right some of the soc tagging formatting was throwing the rest of the posts crazy so I removed them and altered the spacing.

Sorry russ I had to remove the repost of resprod song as it was throwing post underneath crazy hope you don't mind. I guess the song was missing the song tagging at first I did'nt see the original posting.
ark

arkady wrote:

Hi resprod
I had to play around with Chopro to get the song to read right some of the soc tagging formatting was throwing the rest of the posts crazy so I removed them and altered the spacing.

Sorry russ I had to remove the repost of resprod song as it was throwing post underneath crazy hope you don't mind. I guess the song was missing the song tagging at first I did'nt see the original posting.
ark

No Problem ark thanks for the help I wasn't sure what to do with the post problem under my post but you figured it out thanks again smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"