1 (edited by (0)==#paranormal guitar 2007-07-27 11:05:56)

Topic: Who likes my new signature?

Good isn't it?! smile
I got it from the "Guitarist" magazine. I've wrote a topic on that.
Also I heard my DT teacher say it once but I HATE mad DT! That's why I'm not good at things.
Remember my signature it's good advice, don't fix it
I just need to tell acmecorp something nobody else needs to know: I've sent you an email.

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Re: Who likes my new signature?

So many things remain A REAL MYSTERY if we start thinking about the moment our parents were "melting together" resulting in a human being. If they did the same thing 1 hour later, I don't think that I was Me. Add religion, civil wars, why, oh why. I just know that I exist, having bad and good in me. I want to rest, lay me down and dream. Dreams are giving me oxygen, doing things like flying, drifting away, being a "virtuoso" playing guitar.
Sorry, I was absent for a second.
Talking about that GUITARIST magazine, is it just available in England, or in Europe. I have 2 different, dutch written, magasines about guitar, and I also buy THE ACOUSTIC GUITAR magasine.
I love peace, and my guitar(s) give me peace, music gives me peace. I noticed that you're a pretty smart person, convinced that you can share your knowledge. What brand of guitar do you have? Is it a Flying V you have? I have one, and jesus, the sound is blowing away everything.
So please, I would appreciate it very much, to have information about that magazine.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

3 (edited by Zurf 2007-07-27 13:12:49)

It reminds me of things my gram and pap-pap used to say.

Some others they've said:
It's on your plate, eat it.  (not referring to dinner, but to doing what is right even when what is right is distasteful or unpleasant)

Walk it off.  (My Pap-pap did not give in to pain, and 'walking it off' was literal in his case.  I've never known someone who could walk so far and carry so much, and I was a backpacker when I was younger and met many long-distance hikers.  I took this advice too literally and hiked out of a remote area without assistance after breaking a leg.  Then proceeded about my business for a couple weeks.  By the time I sought medical assistance, the leg had become infected and the break had partially healed with the infection set in.  Antibiotics did wonders, but that was nearly 15 years ago and to this day I can forecast rain with my leg.)

Respect your elders. It might be new to you, but they may have seen something like this before.  (Not meant as a slam at your youth P-guitar.  My Gram had seen and done much, so when any of us grandkids would find ourselves in a pickle, she would know what to do.)

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer.  (Pap-pap was a stone mason.  In fact, I like this one so well that I think I will add it as my own signature line.)

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

4 (edited by (0)==#paranormal guitar 2007-07-27 17:45:50)

gitaardocphil wrote:

So many things remain A REAL MYSTERY if we start thinking about the moment our parents were "melting together" resulting in a human being. If they did the same thing 1 hour later, I don't think that I was Me. Add religion, civil wars, why, oh why. I just know that I exist, having bad and good in me. I want to rest, lay me down and dream. Dreams are giving me oxygen, doing things like flying, drifting away, being a "virtuoso" playing guitar.
Sorry, I was absent for a second.
Talking about that GUITARIST magazine, is it just available in England, or in Europe. I have 2 different, dutch written, magasines about guitar, and I also buy THE ACOUSTIC GUITAR magasine.
I love peace, and my guitar(s) give me peace, music gives me peace. I noticed that you're a pretty smart person, convinced that you can share your knowledge. What brand of guitar do you have? Is it a Flying V you have? I have one, and jesus, the sound is blowing away everything.
So please, I would appreciate it very much, to have information about that magazine.

No I don't have a Flying V, I've just held one, Hendrix's Flying Angel, to be exact. It was one he actually used. Sorry but I have to tell everyone that.

Hehe, you think I'm smart, wow! lol

It's OK to have dreams, I have dreams but they're private I'm afraid. Not all to do with guitars and peace. Oh well. hmm

I'm not a loud to play very loud. I have a practice amp, and I get told off for turning it up to three. Actually, with my Strat, I break the rule of  my signature quote, because I like to take bits off and put them on again (as you do)! D'you do that? It helps with my DT, I'm awfully poor at practical work.

I went of on a tangent there didn't I?

I think Guitarist IS available abroad, but you don't the subscribsion deals. Sorry!
I think my letter's in there next month.

cool
okay??

well samrt may be streching it how about cunning

So Red Delicious

and i spelled smart wrong

So Red Delicious

sanguine wrote:

well samrt may be streching it how about cunning

No that's still a bit much, keep going.

cool
okay??

well how about dashingly brilliant

So Red Delicious

No I mean less not more.

cool
okay??

oh how abous you are stultior quam asinus minime tu es stultissimus ex omnius

So Red Delicious

quois?
Je ne parlez Francais, mais je joue au guitare.

Seriously, what does that mean, mon francais est tres mere. Is that a swear word? I hope not. Apologies if it is.

cool
okay??

I can translate it for you in Greek (ancient Greek) ou bien je commence en Francais, oder in Deutch mein freund, er ist keine probleme, und guitar ist ein internationales instrument.
Gruss Got

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

No offense, but that isn't useful. Hah, quite impressive though!

cool
okay??

its not french or greek its latin for your dumber than a donkey dumbest of all

So Red Delicious