Topic: 4th July

I am getting in early here but I have to return to work tomorrow (in the bush) and will be out of touch for a while.
4th of July is a big day for America and I wish you all the very best. Celebrate well. The 4th is a celebration of sorts in the our houshold as well, 43rd anniversary for Mr and Mrs Bushy.

Take care and enjoy the good times
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Re: 4th July

Congrats on 43 years

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Hope Mr. and Mrs. Bushy have a wonderful 43rd anniversary.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Congrats and happy anniversary!  Thank you as well for the happy 4th!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thank you and congratulations.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I'm not too uptight about much, but the 4th of July is a date. Independence Day is the holiday we celebrate.

/ Steps off pedantry soapbox....

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Thanks bushy.  And here's to you and the missus on that date.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks Bushey,and Hope you and your wife will enjoy your 43rd!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Congrats Bushy !!!!  43 years together deserves a celebration.

And thanks for the US Birthday wishes. 

I had to decide whether to join the family for a get-together on the 4th (it's my bro-in-law's birthday and he has an annual party) or to accept an invitation to be one of the songwriters playing at the celebration at the McConnel Arts center in Worthington (about 50 miles north of me).  Cold beer, good food and family won out (plus being on a stage in 95+ temps didn't sound very appealing).

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Anniverseries for a great country and a great marriage. Congratulations!

^ditto

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

I wish you congratulations on your years together celebrating on this day I watched the fireworks at the lake (Michigan) in my town lots of folks came there was a very cool breeze coming off the lake that really helped I would have enjoyed the festivities more but was distracted by some people who sat behind me and continually taked and talked right thru the entire show it took a lot of will power not to say what i was thinking at the time I'll leave that to your imagination overall a nice evening. smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"