Who may mean:
- Who (pronoun), an English language interrogative pronoun.
- The Who, a British rock band
- The Guess Who, a Canadian rock band
- who (Unix), a Unix command that shows IDs of the users logged-into a network
- Who? Who? Ministry, a short-lived 19th century British Conservative Government
- Doctor Who, a British science fiction television series.
- One of the Five Ws
- Who? (album), the debut album of Tony! Toni! TonÃ©!
- Who? (novel), a 1958 novel by science ficton author Algis Budrys, turned into a film with the same title in 1973
- Who magazine, an Australian magazine
- The Whos of Whoville from How the Grinch Stole Christmas!, a book by Dr. Seuss
- Who, a masked wrestler gimmick used in the World Wrestling Federation by Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
WHO may stand for:
- World Health Organization
- WHO (AM), a radio station in Des Moines, Iowa, United States
- WHO-TV, television station in Des Moines operated by The ...