Hey Bill, I think this idea of yours is inspired. But this message is for Pete.
Pedr
1. Your writing style is unconventional...a good thing.
2. Your means of delivering your message is unconventional...another good thing.
3. Why do you rubbish your voice, this song proves you can sing, hold the pitch and reach the high notes.
4. If I have a criticism it would be to get a set of head phones and download a free DAW from the infernal net, you'll also need some kind of interface, there are many cheap ones out there, then you can record in good quality and multi track as much as you like. I'LL HELP YOU AS MUCH AS i CAN, NICE VID BY THE WAY
Thank you Piri for your vote of confidence. I try to make my approach to music and lyrics original and not conventional . Tech and the interweb always get me confused people show me how to do things on the computer and next thing I know I have forgotten what they have shown me. I must find out what an interface and a DAW is. I brought a recording mike and a recording multi track studio download earlier this year when it proved to hard for me to use so I took it back as the guy in the shop said to me if it proves to hard they would refund me.
Thank you again your a wonderful musical mentor.