Re: how old is every one?

15 tomorrow!! Getting an electric guitar smile

All I know is I feel better when I sing.
Burdens are lifted from me.
That's my voice rising.

GoodbyeBlueSky wrote:

15 tomorrow!! Getting an electric guitar smile

Early Happy B-Day to you.

Badeye... cool

one caper after another

Happy Birthday to you !

Heres a wee bit of advice for you as your so young.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9ohW4mLrjCk

Bunches of coloured Balloons to you to celebrate.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Happy Birthday Kerry,

I hope you have a good one.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hehehh.. thanks!!

-Kerry-

All I know is I feel better when I sing.
Burdens are lifted from me.
That's my voice rising.

Happy Birthday Kerry smile

Hope your day turned out to be great one. Its 5 PM EST over here...you still partying? Hopefully we can see a pic of your new guitar.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Oldsoulman wrote:

I'm 47 but I inside I feel 17. My 19 year old son says I'm more like 74 !

I remember the 60's & 70's. The 80's was a great decade. I knew I was getting old when the music from 90's onwards all sounded the same.

Oldsoulman

Amen brother!  The 60s' thru the 80's had some great music.  Nowadays it's BOORING! All sounds the same.   By the way I'm 61 and don't know what I want to be when I grow up   All I know is I love guitars and digital cameras.  Later!

Blessings

i'm 13 big_smile

Coooooooooooooool. I am the oldest one here,  60 and still rocking, I play every day have long hair and cowboy boots.
God I feel old now.
TonyBlue

man is the dream of the doliphin

Well, how interesting.... Let's see, if this is 2009, I should be 52 in June... My Granddad said, "If you live to be 21, you'll live to be 100". Hmmm We'll see...

Dammit, Pearson, I miss ya!

I'm 36.

I will be 66 in March. I don't remember if I replied to this thread before or not.
They say there are 2 things that happen when you get old.
# 1 you lose your memory.
#2 ???????? Shoot I can't remember what #2 was.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Well I turned 35 about a week and half ago... Started playing first when I was 11 but only dabled with it occasionally over the years. Started playing again seriously about 2 years ago and it's changed my life! It's been an obsession for the past 2 years smile  Peace through music! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Im 52  .. been playing since i was 14...long live rock ...

Im 14.

My b-day is Jan. 6th 1958. turned 51 yesterday. but like Jethro Tull say's "Your never to old to rock and roll"!!!!!

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

Ha! Got you all beat. I turned 67 Dec 11th. Dabbled with the guitar in my late teens, but college and a corporate career got in the way. When I retired, I decided to really learn how to play. After two years, and playing 3 to 4 hours a day, I can make some pretty good "finger picking" sounds. Funny thing happened on the way to becoming an accomplished guitar player, I went back to work as a network engineer - something completely different from my 35 years in sales. I still play every day.

Happy b-day 4gits&counting!!

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

Some of you old pensioners make me feel like a sprog  again - lets see - I was born in 1947, so that should make me a measly 61 and if my memory department is still working I should be 62 on the 2nd of June, I still love rock and roll, specially the 60's , but sadly my guitar playing fan base consists only of my 8 dogs.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

You're the man, buvvy.  I like the same things.  I am 58 this month.  I love the sixties.  And, like you, my memory isn't the strongest of my attributes.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

i am 35 and have only just started playing your never to old

I'm 37.  Been playing about a year and love every minute. Family aren't so keen though. They can't wait for me to buy my electric guitar to go with my headphones.

Im 31 been playin 3 years now and im so glad i found music, you just cannae whack it!!!

Don't Cry because it is over...

smile because it happened.    Gabriel García Marquez

alvee33 wrote:

I always remember Pete Townsend saying that he could play most of his repatoir when he was 16. If you're good enough you're old enough!

I'm a few months off 40. Still play like a duffer but love every minute.

Me too, been playing 2 1/2 years and love it, practice every day still think i cant play but i am sure that cant be right, wish i had started 30 years ago!!

Vintage 12 string, Brunswick Acoustic, (Gordon Giltrap owned) Art and Lutherie, Lag J100,Vintage SG, Paul McCartney bass copy.

madmat wrote:

i am 35 and have only just started playing your never to old

Nearly 40. Been playing 2 years, infuriating as hell  sometimes but i love it!!

Vintage 12 string, Brunswick Acoustic, (Gordon Giltrap owned) Art and Lutherie, Lag J100,Vintage SG, Paul McCartney bass copy.